sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

My room

My room is a bit broad, and very warm, my bed is made of wood, like my nightstand, where I keep a mini-component and the photo of my boyfriend next to me in the night table I keep my diary and unforgettable photos,
*Opposite my bed I also have the TV, which is on a huge table, where there are soft toys, cd's, a portrait and an artificial rose, the computer is behind the TV, and winged a vase full of sunflowers, which I really like and give life to my room in the closet, which is next to the door at the top I put my jackets, jeans and dresses, in drawers pajamas, underwear and in the bottom of the shoes.
*My house is small, has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a room where the dining room and a garage, we have no garden, i live in my house wiht my parents and my brothers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario